Monday, October 11, 2010

Travelling to Chitral

I started my travel to Chitral from Gilgit on 10/10/10. It was an important day in the history and a significant day in my career. I have always been fond of travelling. A vehicel from PDCN picked me up from Gilgit at 8:30. There were three friends from PDCN who came along and gave me a good company. We had a nice cup of tea with fiti(local bread made by my sweetheart) in Gupis valley. The journey beside the Gilgit river through the gorges and hills of Phader valley were amazing and relaxing.  A vehicel from PDCC was already in Phandar for giving me a lift.

I joined the friends from chitral who were nice, friendly and caring.We crossed the shador pass and reached to a stop down the pass and had a meal with a cup of tea. The weather was very pleasent on the way. We reached Chitral around 7:30. I prepared my lessons for the session next day and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment